Are you looking to pass your Platform Developer 1 exam? If yes, this is the course for you.
In order to pass your Platform Developer 1 exam, the knowledge and experience of the Salesforce Platform are not enough. You also need to get to grips with the exam itself. And that's why I have designed this "Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I".
This course covers all the topics related to the study guide of Platform Developer 1 Certification exam. Not only that, after end of every section, I have also included the sample questions similar to the Platform Developer 1 exam.
Exam Topics for the Platform Developer 1 exam :
- Developer Fundamentals 23%
- Process Automation and Logic: Declarative Features 30%
- Process Automation and Logic: Basic Apex
- Process Automation and Logic: Advanced Topics
- User Interface 25%
- Testing, Debugging and Deployment : Testing 22%
- Testing, Debugging and Deployment: Debugging and Deployment
June 2022 Exam Outline Update:
- Salesforce has updated the official exam guide on June 17, 2022. There were small to medium type of updates, the main highlight was decreasing the sections from 5 to 4 and rebalancing the weighted percentages.
- Salesforce Fundamentals and Data Modeling and Management were combined into 1 section which resulted with a lesser number of Objectives. There were a couple of Objectives from Process Automation and Logic and User Interface that were retired.
- There was no new content introduced, most of the changes will involve migrating of content from one section to another. Our team has started analyzing these changes and we will be gradually updating our materials.
What strategy we will follow in order to pass the exam?
The goal is to obtain 90% so you are well above the passing score. We will work on the sections from most-weighted to least-weighted, giving us the most coverage early on in your learning path.
Key Features of this course :
- 29+ hours of video training
- Topics aligned with the official study guide of Platform Developer 1 exam [Course updated Sep 2022]
- Hands on practice on the Salesforce platform
- Real time scenarios and examples covered
- Quizzes after every section of the course
Who this course is for:
- If you want to pass your Platform Developer 1 exam.
- Students who wants to explore the programming side of Salesforce.
- Students who are familiar with out-of-the-box features of Salesforce and want to learn about Salesforce APEX programming.
- Salesforce Adminstrators who wish to transition to Salesforce Development
- Salesforce Developers who want to pass their Platform developer 1 exam.
- Students who are familiar with the basics of Apex programming and want to learn in-depth about Apex, this course is for you.
I was born and raised in India and I came to United States in December of 2012.
I am currently working with Bank Of America as a Software engineer .
Because of my passion for teaching, I have developed over 10 courses in the field of computer programming. I chose to create this website to empower other folks like me who have ambition and willing to grow their skill-set so they can have a well balanced career life.
StartWhat is Object, Tabs, User and Profiles in Salesforce: Quick overview (19:14)
StartStandard and Custom Object in Salesforce: How to create a custom object ? (14:19)
StartHow to add fields to the custom object: Adding fields using Object Manager. (11:41)
StartSchema Builder in Salesforce: How to add fields using Schema Builder? (17:26)
StartRelationship fields in Salesforce : Types of relationship in Salesforce (12:47)
StartLookup vs Master Detail relationship: Difference between lookup & Master Detail (15:24)
StartMany to Many relationship in Salesforce: Junction Object in Salesforce (5:10)
StartHierarchical Relationship in Salesforce (5:53)