If your responsibilities include developing custom applications running in Lightning Experience and Salesforce1 that support multiple devices and screen sizes from a single codebase, taking this class will boost your skills to the next level.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Programming Lightning Components is ideal for independent software vendors (ISVs) and web application developers who want to produce custom Lightning Components and Applications that run in Lightning Experience, Salesforce1, or hybrid mobile applications that extend the Salesforce App Cloud.
WHEN YOU COMPLETE THIS COURSE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Efficiently create custom, reusable Lightning components and applications.
- Surface Lightning components and applications throughout the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Build a Salesforce1 mobile application that marshals data from your org.
- Define input forms with client-side data validation.
- Build apps that enable a user to create, read, and update data from a Salesforce org.
- Programmatically invoke features of Salesforce1.
- Make components available to other developers through AppExchange and unmanaged packages.
- Theme your application by using SLDS
MODULES AND TOPICS COVERED IN THIS COURSE:
- Using HTML5 and Lightning Components to Develop Apps
- Defining a Lightning Component
- Defining and Manipulating Component Attributes
- Handling User Events
- Using Helpers for Complex Client-Side Event Handling
- Working with Apex
- Deep-Diving into Building Lightning Pages with Components and App Builder
- Building Components for Lightning Experience Record Pages
- Using Lightning in Visualforce Pages with Lightning Out
- Dynamically Instantiating and Destroying Components
- Using Renderers
- Validating Input Data
I was born and raised in India and I came to United States in December of 2012.
I am currently working with Bank Of America as a Software engineer .
Because of my passion for teaching, I have developed over 10 courses in the field of computer programming. I chose to create this website to empower other folks like me who have ambition and willing to grow their skill-set so they can have a well balanced career life.
StartWhat is Lightning Component framework ? (8:05)
StartSalesforce Lightning Components Bundle and its advantages (11:21)
StartPrerequisite for learning Salesforce Lightning Framework (5:21)
StartCreate your Salesforce Developer Account (2:53)
StartEnable My Domain for Lightning Components (2:41)
StartRefer your friend and earn 50%
StartHow to create lightning component? (6:49)
StartHow to call component inside another component? (8:11)
StartHow to call JS function through lightning Component? (8:11)
StartHow to call apex controller through JS Controller? (8:54)
StartLightning app builder tutorial (6:20)
StartHow to Create ContactList Component in Lightning (9:28)
StartHow to Place ContactList Component in Account Record Page (5:55)
StartHow to display ContactList related to particular Account ? (4:24)