This course will get you up and running in Salesforce Flows from scratch and will turn you into a Flow master. There are many different automation options when it comes to Salesforce, but none are quit as powerful as Salesforce Flow.
This course is for admins/developers who are interested to learn the new Lightning automation tools. Also, this course is from basic to expert level with many live examples and each explained in detail with step-by-step implementation. This will help you to implement any real time business scenario. You will become an expert in Lightning flow builder to create any process automation with using all of flow elements. All the scenarios that I have covered in the course are real time flows that I have built in my previous workplaces.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Create Child Record with flows without writing a single line code.
- Create Real time Screen Flows
- Learn about Loops, Decision Element, update Record, Create Record element in flow.
- Build real time complex flows
- Update fields using flows.
- Auto Update Child Records using flows
- Email alert using flows
- Scheduling emails
- Auto Create Records
- Auto Post to chatter
- Invoking flow from object specific action and buttons
- Invoking flow from home page
- Create Platform Event Triggered flow
- Debugging flows
- Fault Path in Flow
- Create Schedule Flows and monitoring them
- Create Record Triggered flows
- Publish platform events from external system and creating new records using flows
The course is made very concisely keeping in mind that all the relevant information regarding salesforce lightning flow builder is covered. Each and every topic is covered in very engaging and interesting manner. This course is not a power-point presentation but its a complete hands -on course so you can learn by doing.
What all the scenarios we will cover in this course?
- Create a form to capture User details and store it in the Lead record and also display a newly created Lead link
- Conditionally display fields on the screen
- Create Survey Form to capture User Feedback
- Add Email Alert whenever the user submit a survey.
- Display Total count of Contact Records in Display Text
- Update Case with new data captured from user
- Send Email Alert on Case Close
- Copy Account Billing Information on Related Contact Records
- Validate User Input to capture valid phone number and email.
- Capture Account, Contact and Case Information via screen and create Account, Contact and Case record related to each other.
- Update newly created lead with default values
- Update opportunity Description field whenever Opportunity Stage Changes
- Schedule a flow to run daily
- Create a record whenever a new Platform Event is published
At the end of the course, you will be able to solve simple to complex business use cases using the Lightning Flow Builder. I am updating this course on each release and will keep adding new content in this course regularly.
I was born and raised in India and I came to United States in December of 2012.
I am currently working with Bank Of America as a Software engineer .
Because of my passion for teaching, I have developed over 10 courses in the field of computer programming. I chose to create this website to empower other folks like me who have ambition and willing to grow their skill-set so they can have a well balanced career life.
StartCreate our first Screen flow (20:15)
StartEnhance our flow: Dynamically creating URL for Lead (9:55)
StartDynamic Show/Hide fields on Flow Screen (5:48)
StartCreate Screen Flow to capture Registered User Details (8:01)
StartCreate Record Element In Flow (13:14)
StartAdding an Email Alert to the flow (16:57)
StartWhat is a Decision Element in flow and how to use Decision Element in a flow? (11:44)
StartCreate an Object-Specific Quick Action That Launches a Flow (9:32)
StartHow to count total number of records in a collection variable? (15:08)
StartScreen Flow to Update an existing Case record: Update Record Element in flow (24:19)
StartSend Email Alert Notification through via whenever the case is Closed (11:29)
StartInvoke Action from Flows (8:10)
StartSalesforce Flow Loop Element: How do I create a loop in flow builder ? (22:17)
StartScreen Flow: Update Collection of Records using Loop element and update element (21:41)
StartValidate Users Inputs with Flow Formulas (11:24)
StartScreen Flow : Assign newly created Case to Account and Contact (16:47)
StartScreen Flow : Assign newly created Case to Account and Contact part 2 (11:20)
StartTest the Flow (4:15)
StartFault Path in Salesforce Flow (14:33)